The Focus is our entry level garage door opener and has been designed to make your garage automation easy.
The Focus is a reliable garage opener at an economical price. It still has all the important features and a 650N DC motor, plus you still get all the convenience, safety and security you always get with a Garador Controll-A-Door opener – Tri-Tran+ 128-bit Secure Technology.
Now comes with a 5-year, 10,000-cycle Warranty!
The Garador™ Focus Overhead Garage Door Opener introduces your door to:
- DC motor with soft start/soft stop operation, suitable for doors up to 13.5m
- S-ALPS (Semi-Automatic Limits Positioning System) for reliable limit setting
- Battery Backup and SmartSolar™ solar charging options for operation when or where mains power is unavailable
- Steel C-Rail for a cleaner and safer operation
- Courtesy Light that illuminates with each cycle, and can operate independently of the door
- Comes standard with one Tri-Tran+ Wireless Wall Mount Transmitter and two Tri-Tran+ Key-ring Transmitters
Garador Opener Essential Features
Each Garador Focus Opener comes with the following reliable features and benefits:
- Intelligent Sensitivity System (ISS) reacts to door obstructions to minimise the risk of damage to people, pets and property
- All new wheeled trolley system for softer C-Rail operation
- Garador™ PG-3 Programmer integration, allows service professionals to swiftly service and upgrade your opener with the latest operating firmware and advanced functions
- Customisable operating modes that provide greater flexibility for your garage, including Vacation Mode – which blocks out all but one transmitter, and Pet & Pedestrian Mode – providing a limited opening for non-vehicular access
- Tri-Tran+ multi-frequency coding system that uses three frequencies to overcome the increasing problem of interference within your neighbourhood
- Tri-Tran+ transmitters also use code hopping technology to generate a new random code from over 4.29 billion possibilities with each use. You can rest assured with these odds that only your transmitters will open your garage door
What Is Tri-Tran+?
Garador’s™ Tri-Tran+ 128-bit secure multi frequency technology means your opener will never have interference from household wireless products such as baby monitors and wireless entertainment systems. So when you want your garage door to open, it will.
Why Do I Need It?
Most current garage door openers operate on a single 433MHz frequency with a wide reception bandwidth. Unfortunately many other household wireless products also operate on the same frequency and they don’t have to be in your home, they can be in your neighbours’. If one of these items is being used in your area, or is malfunctioning, it has the potential to interfere with the operation of your garage door opener.
Garador™ openers now feature unique Tri-Tran+ 128-bit multi frequency operation. The automatic frequency change function provides enhanced reliability and security, effectively overcoming common interference issues.