The Garador™ Reflex Roller Door Opener continues to set the standard for rolling garage door openers around the world and is designed to suit most types of residential rolling garage doors.
The Reflex’s ultra compact side profile that allows reliable installation into almost any limited side-room situation.
The opener features soft start/soft stop, which reduces load and wear on the opener and softens the point of contact when the door finishes closing.
Included with the opener is a pair of stylish and compact four button key ring transmitters which generate over 4.29 trillion trillion random access codes.
Now comes with a 7-year, 20,000-cycle Warranty!
The Garador Reflex Rolling Garage Door Opener introduces your door to:
- Requires only 40mm side-room minimum
- Soft start/soft stop
- Four button key ring transmitters
- Easy access transmitter on manual release cord
- Intelligent door profiling
- Automatic limits positioning
- Remote controlled courtesy light
- Auto-Close mode (available when photo electric beam sensor is fitted)
- Overload and service indicator
- Vacation mode
- Pedestrian mode
- Easy to operate manual release
- Reliably operates standard residential single or double width Garador rolling garage doors up to 3m high and 5.5m wide.*
- Not suitable for high-cycling doors.
*Or 16.5m/sq door surface area with a maximum lifting load of 20kg and travel time not exceeding 25 seconds – door must be in good working condition.
Garador Opener Essential Features
Each Garador Reflex Rolling Door Opener comes with the following reliable features and benefits:
- Intelligent Sensitivity System (ISS) reacts to door obstructions to minimise the risk of damage to people, pets and property
- All new wheeled trolley system for softer C-Rail operation
- Garador™ PG-3 Programmer integration, allows service professionals to swiftly service and upgrade your opener with the latest operating firmware and advanced functions
- Customisable operating modes that provide greater flexibility for your garage, including Vacation Mode – which blocks out all but one transmitter, and Pet & Pedestrian Mode – providing a limited opening for non-vehicular access
- Tri-Tran+ multi-frequency coding system that uses three frequencies to overcome the increasing problem of interference within your neighbourhood
- Tri-Tran+ transmitters also use code hopping technology to generate a new random code from over 4.29 trillion, trillion possibilities with each use. You can rest assured with these odds that only your transmitters will open your garage door.
What Is Tri-Tran+?
Garador’s™ Tri-Tran+ 128-bit secure multi frequency technology means your opener will never have interference from household wireless products such as baby monitors and wireless entertainment systems. So when you want your garage door to open, it will.
Why Do I Need It?
Most current garage door openers operate on a single 433MHz frequency with a wide reception bandwidth. Unfortunately many other household wireless products also operate on the same frequency and they don’t have to be in your home, they can be in your neighbours’. If one of these items is being used in your area, or is malfunctioning, it has the potential to interfere with the operation of your garage door opener.
Garador™ openers now feature unique Tri-Tran+ 128-bit multi frequency operation. The automatic frequency change function provides enhanced reliability and security, effectively overcoming common interference issues.