It is time to experience the natural feel, style and beauty of a fully automated timber garage door with the Garador Horizontal TG&V Cedar Sectional door.
You can now have a fully automated, natural western red cedar garage door from the brand you trust. Tailor made to perfectly suit your home, the Garador Horizontal TG&V Cedar door is manufactured from hand selected, 9mm thick, western red cedar.
This sectional overhead door has a wood oil finish, enhancing the quality of the timber.
Garador Cedar doors feature a galvanised, steel frame, for long lasting strength, security and durability.
Supplied with a premium Garador DC Opener, this door will suit you and your lifestyle.
Available in sizes from 1825mm to 3335mm in height and from 1800mm to 6000mm in width.
Smooth & Quiet
Garador sectional garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Factory fitted, muntins and end styles ensure consistent panel tolerances for reliable, trouble free operation.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Your Garador sectional door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with two-piece roll-formed track, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Full sized hinges reduce stress loading for consistent operation.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Garador sectional door features:
- Premium Western Red Cedar, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Mohair option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your Garador sectional door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aus/NZ Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, muntins and end styles ensure consistent panel tolerances for trouble free operation.